Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Really didn't wanna go for German class on Thursday. I suppose once I ponned, the sense of freedom was just way too alluring! But still, I dragged myself there. Talked to a classmate and realised he's a whole bunch more irritating than I thought. I refuse to talk to him again...ugh...arrogant and smart alecky...grossness man! The other guy's ok. Anyway, was gonna fall asleep towards the end, as usual. Oh yeah, saw my teacher on the bus before the lesson. Didn't realise it till I saw his paper with the Goethe logo and German words. He didn't see me though, thank God! But he is blur anyway, so that's good. Dunno what to say to him also. My friend says she thought he was cute at first...then she realised how boring and how old he actually was. Haha.

As for Friday, it was a crap day. I went to Orchard supposedly to get my visa done. Well apparently, I can't apply till I know which uni I'm going to exactly. Sigh. I'm so stressed and desperate now, that I will take the first uni that offers me Comm and Media or Public Relations. I will man...I swear! I can't wait so long anymore lor. Besides, all the unis left are not bad at all, so well, as long as they quickly send acceptance letters, I'll be happy with anything!

After that I just walked around Orchard for ages. I reckon it was a bad idea. Ended up spending a lot of money on nice but relatively useless stuff, like the 5566 t-shirt and some book. Went to collect Sherry's and my specs at Clementi after a short while at the gym. Had to go home to write the Siemens report for Frau Schraudolph, which I'd forgotten all about!! Fortunately I still have some writing skills left over from those College Annual days, so I managed to squeeze out a report in around an hour.

Went to Sentosa with my dad and Shermaine. Had lunch at Burger King and then sat the monorail. Super hot and stuffy...plus having cramps so totally did NOT help. Was in a foul mood and refused to walk anywhere. Fortunately, my dad was driving. We wanted to go to the dolphin lagoon but we'd missed the show and the tickets were just to expensive anyway. Walked to the suspension bridge that's supposedly the Southern-Most Point of Asia Continent or whatever. Shermaine didn't dare to cross though, so she just waited for us. Then we headed for home.

Today was hot too. Very tired! Hate such weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home