Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, August 01, 2003

Guojun, I assure you that my fingers have never been in the vicinity of the esc key. Besides, the esc key is super tiny on my keyboard. AND, I haven't pressed esc since the days of Windows 3.1 and we all know how long ago that was! It's to do with how somehow the stupid mouse clicks more than it should, i.e. if you try to close some dialogue box in the region of the 'Sign out' or some other link thing, it will just go away!! Sometimes even inexplicably!

Anyway, yesterday's German lesson was the best ever. My regular teacher was sick and the head of department took over. She's definitely nowhere near the bore that he is. We even did a segment on advertisements at the end. Everyone there actually participated in the class, cos she encouraged it. She didn't rush along to stick to some sort of lesson plan or anything. Flexibility is so attractive. Anyway, it was really cool. I live in hope that she'll take over the last few lessons of the term too, but it's not too likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home