Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, November 14, 2003

I am sick. Caught a cold. Literally. From opening the windows to let the clothes dry. Long and stupid story. Ask me if you really really wanna know. Bet you'd think it's a dumb story. Just started doing homework. Strange how German students party so much and still do more homework and studying than me...where does all the time go? Well, mini tests are coming up for English lit and linguistics...so no choice lah, must start studying! Not too keen. But seriously, think English is not the problem...German is the problem...how? I finished my CALL lesson plan already. Yay! One thing done...but more to come of course.. better start before it grows into a mountain! Sigh...sigh...hope I get well soon. Can't even sleep when I am sick!! Cannot breathe how to sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home