Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Forget what I said yesterday about the wonders of snow. It's not that nice after 1 day of sliding all over the place, in grave danger of falling down. I took 2-3 times as long to get to uni cos I had to walk ever so carefully. It was utter torture! Looks like I have to wake up earlier on Thursday too, cos I don't wanna be late for my first lesson. Arrgh. It takes so much effort to walk without falling that my calves are actually sore! Snow is nice to look at, if you're nice, comfy and warm at home...not if you're trying to keep your balance all the time!

I am having a sucky day. I want to forget what makes me feel this way, so I will not mention it...maybe it'll go away. No...I WILL MAKE it go away.

Can't wait to go to Nürnberg. Single-mindedly fixated on that. Nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home