Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, December 15, 2003

It's snowing it's snowing!! It's so totally gorgeous! I didn't think it would really snow today...went out this morning to get groceries and it just started snowing very very lightly. Thank God I was home when I was...it started really snowing like heavily...in less than 30 min the ground was all covered in snow! I opened the window and grabbed some off the window sill to play with...it's so white and gorgeous! It may snow again tomorrow. I do hope so. It's positively gorgeous!

Other than that, I started reading "The World of Suzie Wong" by Richard Mason. It's quite a good story. I like it a lot...even if it says that Singapore is just like any other town. Humph. But that was about 1959...so maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home