Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I am really weirded out now...can there really be people who treat you nicely sometimes and totally ignore you at other times? I am freaked out and I have no idea what to think. I'm also pissed at the same time. Ah heck lah...not anyone I am close to...just puzzled that's all. I wish people could be more predictable...yes, boring, but still...causes less aggravation.

Hmm, looks like it will really be a pretty lonely Christmas for me. All the plans that were supposed to be in place never materialised. Looks like I'll have to go back to PLAN S..studying. Or maybe just rotting. WHatever. Hopefully my Auntie sends me the XJSN VCDs soon. I heard it's crap...but it's gotta be better than me boring myself to death right? I think so anyway.

I blocked another idiot asking for a photo. Now I don't even bother to warn them...I just put them on my Ignore list immediately. Assholes. I'm on the warpath today, so beware.

Boring day...ah well...whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home