Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, November 24, 2003

hhmmm...how come I get different layouts when I use different browsers? I still have no idea what happened to my Internet Explorer, so I am more or less stuck using Opera or NJ Star Asian Browser (or whatever it's called).

So happy I forced myself to do some homework this weekend. Still stuck at the bare minimum range, but at least it's a start. Need to improve though.

I changed my nick on ICQ to "stop askin' for pics" Too bad. I tried writing in my info that I do not want to give out photos, but apparently, there are a lot of people out there who can't read. So I decided to be direct and change my nick. Still I get stupid questions from people. Hello, I mean stop trying to look for gorgeous babes on ICQ... the gorgeous babes are out and about having fun, not bl***y sitting infront of their computers waiting for you to chat them up. Either that, or they "fall in love" without even knowing your name or how old you are. Are these people stupid, or are they stupid?

I decided not to go for the Christmas Ski trip. I wanna save my parents' money. I don't think I'll die of loneliness lah. Besides, I have no idea how to ski...so what's the point? Can always go another time, when the economy in Singapore is better.

Today was a not so good day. I broke a bottle and my nail...hopefully the casualty count stays that way. I can't afford to break anymore things.

The more I listen to my new CDs, the more I like them. I suppose I've always been like that. Stuff grows on me, even if I am a tad sceptical about them at first.

Wanted to cook radish soup but guess what? I forgot to buy a peeler! Nuts! Will have to cook it on Wednesday I guess, after I get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home