Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

yeah, finally got my parcel. Everything intact. Had to go up to the guy's floor and look for him twice today though. So waste time lor. But I'm relieved to get my stuff back.

Went out with my friend and her family today cos it was her birthday. It was quite nice. We went for lunch, took a look at the Porcelain collection in the Zwinger (it's a museum here) and had milkshakes at the end. Her sister is really an avid reader. Wherever we stopped, she picked up a newspaper or magazine to read. Amazing! But sorry lah, I'll never be able to do that. Too much bad news. Don't wanna know. Rather live in my own world where there's peace and only nitty gritty stuff to worry about. Don't criticise me for it. It's my way of surviving.

Long day of school tomorrow. Hope I survive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home