Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

What a ***$@*#^$&*$ day I had man...I wonder when I'll ever learn to shut up. I always get that "Hello, do you even have a brain?" look when I say something. I admit sometimes my brain processed the thought differently than how it eventually came out...but why why do I always end up looking like an idiot? Okay, maybe I always did come across and idiot, but I never knew it until now only. From now on, I'll keep my mouth SHUT and not say anything till someone asks.

Oh yeah, then when I came home from uni, I saw that they delivered the package from my family to some guy staying in my block, whom I don't know. Went to look for him. Met his neighbour and dunno, maybe cos I was so distracted by the saying stupid things S*** and maybe cos he was talking so fast, I didn't get him and he asked me if I understood German at all! So paiseh. Then anyway, the guy wasn't home...so he said he'd tell him that I came. So what on earth does that mean? Am I supposed to expect him to come and look for me or am I supposed to go and look for him again? So unclear. Maybe on Thursday I will try again, cos tmr's a holiday, so dunno if he'll be in. Hello, I don't even know this guy, why must I be forced to try and anticipate his schedule??? Sigh. Still, the package is number one priority now...I want it back!! Why couldn't they bring it back to the post office like they usually do?? Arrgghhh!!! Sigh...What a S***** day...I'm so disturbed now! This and the stupid stuff I said yesterday too. YOu know, I think my brain is beginning to work independently of my body...it's at least 2 hours too late in making its presence felt...DAMN!

I feel like digging a whole to put my head in...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home