Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, January 29, 2004

What a melancholic entry I wrote the day before. Anyway, I suppose everyone gets a bit melancholic before/during their birthdays. I had a sucky day yesterday. First, the stupid toilet light was still spoilt, so had to wash up in the dark..no window in the toilet, so it's naturally SUPER SUPER dark, except for the light coming in from under the door. My torchlight didn't work and I practically electrocuted myself trying to charge it...so I gave up. I decided I'd go do my laundry instead...but I found that both washing machines were out of order...sigh. So I went back upstairs, thinking I could go online to destress. Turns out there was no internet connection either. The whole day! Then I just found out this evening, that I was supposed to shake the cable, cos something about some break or dunno what...and surprisingly, it worked! Whatever the stupid problem or solution, I'm glad it's solved, cos I had some Internet tutorial homework to do..which I did today. It was like a boring piece of homework man! But it wasn't brainless. You had to think about what you were doing, what you were searching for, and how to search for it. My eyes hurt and I am so pissed at the New York Times for insisting that you have to register just to read one stupid article....or 2. Not the point though. Why do they make you register for everything? I can't understand that.

I got some birthday smses which made up for the frustration, but actually I didn't know who some of the smses were from, cos my phone for some reason doesn't show the names of the callers from my M1 SIM Card. But thank God for those who were smart enough to write their names at the end of the sms. I called Ying Han and got a call from her later in the day. Can't believe I hadn't heard her voice in 4 months'.

Tried to do some revision. Read through all my notes. But I think I'll not do so well for this exam...cos I was too careless and read stuff wrongly. I think sometimes I think too complicatedly...haha, when the answer is actually so simple. Silly me. But what can I do? Must start revising for the next 3 papers lah...no time to play around already. Sianz...what to do?

But I don't wanna dwell too much on the sad stuff and past mistakes. It's what's been making me so unhappy. What's the point? No reason to be that upset. Live and let live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home