Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, February 27, 2004

Me tired...zzzz...I went out twice today!

Yesterday was more slack...I stayed at home and watched both Wan Yu eps...and read a book. Then Shermaine and I made Nunkey cookies. Well, the butter melted and that's a totally BAD thing when you are doing the rubbing-in method. It spoils the dough! But I was too impatient to wait for it to re-solidify in the fridge...and as I predicted, the dough turned out all wrong. The cookies got burnt too, cos well, it's hard to discern if chocolate-coloured cookies are chao ta or not. So they just burnt in the oven.

Went for dinner with Jiat Ling and Kheng Hui. We walked around like the whole of Holland V...and ended up at Crystal Jade. Wanted to try the Lebanese food, but like ONE main course was $22 and the rice was $4. Hmm, cannot eat there without burning a hole in the pocket lor! Then we had Gelato for dessert. That was nice!

Okay, then today I woke up at 7.30am...first time I've smelled morning air in months! Had to get to Orchard by 9am...but as expected, the whole place was still in slumber land, so we walked from Orchard to Suntec. But too lazy to walk back, so we took the MRT. Häagen Daz was still not open...so walked around Far East Plaza...then went back. Finally had ice cream for breakfast at 11.30am or so...what decadence!

I got back by 2pm, so I watched Wan Yu. Then some vcd...then used the com...then had to bathe and go off to the airport to see Han off. I was trying to write a letter to her on the bus and MRT. My hand just totally cramped after that. Wrote from my house all the way till Bedok MRT station...can die lor. Was feeling a bit sick too...and the handwriting looked awful. But important thing was that it was written and handed over. Sigh. Another YEAR before I get to see her again. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home