Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, March 18, 2004

I have 2 cute purple hippos~! Yay! They're so adorable...and now, they have clothes too, thanks to Sherry! She bought Old Navy baby clothes for them. Her piggy, Omelet (Am. Eng.) has boxers. SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! My hippos are called Hippy and Hoppy. Hippy's a girl, cos according to Sherry, it looks like a "she". she has smile lines. :) (shermaine likes to call them hipple and purpo) they look like little babies! Hoppy's a boy. Sherry refuses to let him wear pink, if not he'll be confused, like Nunkey. Of course, I don't believe in this crap. Why can't there be pretty boys? Why must boys be manly or macho or whatever?
Okay, being childish, but too bad, that's just me.

Went to get a refund for the concert tix today. But didn't get it, cos apparently, there's a refund date. So went to have lunch at Peranakan Inn. Food wasn't great. Went to Parkway Parade, which, according to my mummy, was one of my favourite haunts when I was a kid. I always ate beef noodles and then we played in Funland...on the Merry-go-Round. My mummy bought a CDs: the Dolphin Bay soundtrack and some Fei Yu Qing one. That was a dead-auntie giveaway. No wonder the shopkeeper recommended the Bae Yong Jun cd as well. The auntie-killer. Haha!

Going to Orchard tomorrow. Have to visit Sherry at Suntec too! Time is running short man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home