Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

well well, it's been a whole month since I've been back in Singapore...and soon, it'll be time for me to leave again. I've got barely 2 weeks left to go. I'm probably leaving on 31 March, just after my sister's birthday.

Does time fly when you're having fun or what? I'm in such a relaxed mode, that I'm not even too stressed that the registration for GLCs is totally screwed up...although I must say I was super frustrated with their crap system. Thanks to it, I have a screwed up time-table and no place in some compulsory classes. I mean, hello, if it's obligatory, they should ensure enough places for ALL the students. Goodness...what on earth were they thinking?

Other real blotch in an otherwise great time, is that fact that the Steve Chou concert will be postponed to 1 may, which means I won't be here...and since Shermaine doesn't wanna go without me, I'll have to go all the way to the Indoor Stadium to get a refund. Sigh.

Other than that...and the fact that my little cousin has been driving me crazy, I've had a pretty good time so far.

I don't remember all that I've done, but I know I've gone out practically every single day since I've gotten home..though I haven't been everywhere I planned to go yet. I'm still looking forward to going to Sentosa, but I need company. It's quite dumb to play with water when you're alone, though stuff like watching movies, I can do on my own quite happily.

So much to say...but not much time...I don't spend much time online anymore...well, cos I have so many other things to do here, I guess, like watching VCDs and going out and stuff. I've only been swimming 3 times though...quite pathetic. Wish I'd gone down more. Maybe I'll go tomorrow afternoon. Have to settle the refund thing first though.

So hot man! Well, it sucks that it rains so much actually...I always forget to bring my umbrella and get soaked. and it's so humid. And it cuts short our swimming sessions. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home