Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, April 08, 2005

Funny, I couldn't access a lot of the pages associated with Blogger yesterday and this morning. Oh well..it works again? :)

Spent the whole day eating and writing my paper. Have written 7 1/2 pages in 8 1/2 hours. Not very productive eh? I'm not even halfway through yet I think..though there is a 15 page limit. I have to search for my internet sources again...but I guess I'll do that when I've finished the main body of my paper. That's just manual labour, not brain work. I guess the main problem with me is always how to get the paper to sound logical...you know...such that every single bit of the paper flows in a natural, logical order. THat always gives me headaches. I spent days thinking about how to go about it in the best way. I can't stand just slapping stuff together haphazardly..although for normal letters and blog entries I don't really care. Also, there's like a whole ton of sources...and I end up wasting a lot of time flipping here and flipping there for the correct quote. I just can't get organized enough. *groan* It doesn't help either, that that the printing is so bad on some pages and the pages are all messed up (i.e. printed on both sides but in a super weird order).

Max just called. I think that's probably the longest phone conversation I've ever had in German: 10 minutes (yes, I really don't use the phone much here). Haha.

Ok, I think I'll just write one or two more sentences for my paper and well, end for the night. I'lll continue tomorrow, although I haven't hit my target yet. Shall cut myself some slack lah, since I haven't left the building at all today. Like in self-exile like that. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home