Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, April 11, 2005

I finished my paper yesterday. After 3 whole days of sheer hardwork and a whole lot of bingeing. I had 19 pages in the end. 21 if you count the cover page and contents. And then I did something dumb. She told us to included a self-addressed envelope with a stamp...I forgot that she'd probably send us the entire paper back...not just the credits sheet...so my envelope is too small and I've wasted my stamp. Bleargh. I really do stupid things sometimes.

I have another addition to the "How dumb can Samantha actually get?" List. I left my A Level certs at home...in Singapore. AND I need them next week to sign up for my exams. How? Die. I am so darn smart. Let's see how I dig myself out of this hole this time...

On the bright side, at least the undergrad advisor thinks my grades are good. Haha. She asked how it was possible for someone to get a 1 for the Basic Level Preliminary Language Exam...well, someone who STILL can't get an exemption for the classes, obviously.

Went to the Exams Office and faced this BITCH...I am so annoyed. What kind of attitude man...not like you're so busy and we're like eating into your lunch break or what. Ugh.

I spent today running all over the place man! So sweaty..ugh. Felt half dead the whole day. Yes, not very fit, I know. Man...it's such an uncomfortable feeling to be running around, half-dead, panting for your life and with your pants slipping down.

When will I be able to relax again??

I really do believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder...people I love become irresistable and people I dislike become bearable... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home