Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I think I'm a very spiteful person. Oh, I am usually quite nice to people in general. Even if they seem annoying, I usually find some mitigating factors. But, once you've crossed the line...boy can I be the über-Bitch. But I have decided to be less evil and so, I re-wrote my entire email back to him..trying to be more civil. But there was venom within me...and maybe too much of it is bad, because sometimes I feel I am poisoning myself too. It's a reflex though...I mean if people hurt me, I just want to hurt them back and 10 times so badly at that. But not many people have seen this truly evil side of me. It only rears its ugly head when things are going very badly. And now that I know his weakness, I could crush him and it would be a beautiful triumph. But no...everyone needs someone to think they're incompetent...because then when you get the opportunity to prove them wrong...victory would be all the more sweeter. Sure, he may be efficient and get lots of things done...but he has no EQ. He may look like the victor now...but he's human too...and one day, he will be condemned for his mistakes too...just like he condemns others for theirs.

Anyway...to change the subject, be careful of phishing. Delete all emails asking you to update your account, personal or financial information. People are just out to abuse the information to chalk up debts in your name!! So be careful...even if the emails appear to come from trustworthy sites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home