Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, June 17, 2005

Max has gone home for the weekend. He came over yesterday actually, cos he forgot his psychology homework. We didn't do much, I gave him some kiwi to eat, then later we were hungry again, so we had muesli. In the meantime, we tried to print his stuff out, but it just didn't work somehow...my printer I mean. The blue ink refuses to come out and the black ink was horrible! But somehow I got it to work after deep cleaning like twice and cleaning a million times. *groan* Stupid printer...or stupid ink...dunno which one is at fault.

Actually, Max wanted to come over today too, but he realised that we wouldn't have much time anyway, so we just met for a while at the train station. I just wanted to see him, but he insisted that we do something. I dunno why...maybe I am getting boring for him. Anyway, so we walked to get ice cream. I didn't have any cos this morning, I nearly couldn't zip up my jeans, which were loose not long ago. I had had dinner already anyway. He told me of this acquaintance who got drunk and found himself bound in some woman's bed the next morning...she'd already left for work, so he was stuck there the whole day. Not so great, he said. Hmm...maybe it's one of his suppressed fantasies. Haha. Anyway, after that it was time for him to go to the train already. I asked him when he was coming back..he said, "2012. I'll introduce you to my children." It really wasn't funny. Plus, he didn't tell me when he was really coming back either. I wrote him a postcard...he wanted me to tell him what was on it. Why couldn't he just read it?? He always spoils the whole thing. The last time I wrote him a letter, he told me how many mistakes I'd made. I dunno who to strangle...him or myself. How can I like a guy like him?? Oh well, maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home