Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Here's another pointless morning post.

I don't wanna go for my Theorie des Lehrens seminar later. I get literally bored to tears during this seminar. I'd rather spend 5 days stuck in my room doing absolutely nothing. Well, not really, but she is such a *BORE* But, I've already ponned once...so, I can only pon one more time...and I have to save my trump card for when I really want/need it.

But I will go also because I wanna ask some people about the Zwischenprüfung for DaF. So I can be mentally prepared..even if I don't have the time to start studying now. Will start with Swedish...which will probably take me at least 2 weeks. Then I'll have to write all my Didaktisierungen for my Praktikumsbericht...and then I'll have to revise for my 2 Zwischenprüfungen. Phew. Now I am hoping that I can get a later date for my Anglistik Zwischenprüfung, so I can learn for DaF first. DaF is a freaking 4 hour paper lor! There are 6 topics and I have to choose 4 of them. And I have no idea what the exact format is like, so I have to ask.

Feeling bloated and having cramps. Oh the *joys* of being a woman! Bloaty feeling go away!! Forget about coming again another day! Sorry, pain inspires bad taste in me.

Should go change now...got class with the "most boringest" woman in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home