Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I should be revising Swedish, but I am still having this buzz from having bought the boots I tried on yesterday. And the pants...and the top. Haha...yes, Sam has been on a shopping spree!

Went to Altmarkt Galerie with Mai yesterday because she wanted to get a present for Phuong...a pair of boots. Since I'd already taken off my boots to try other shoes for fun, I got to "model" the boots. Normally, I never bother to try on boots because I can never squeeze my feet inside...but I tried on 2 pairs that I quite liked yesterday. One pair was red and too funky to wear often...and the other was black and sleek. I didn't buy them yesterday because I wanted to think it over. After all, have you ever seen me in heels? I am a comfort over vanity kinda girl. But after thinking and thinking about it, the boots would look great with a lot of my skirts...and they cost 24,90 Euro...so they aren't THAT expensive. They are a size too big though, so have to wear socks when wearing them...but better also...cos more cushioning for my feet. So I succumbed and bought them today.

I actually went to Altmarkt Galerie today because I was looking for a present for someone else...ended up buying stuff for myself instead. I found that this top I tried on in Berlin was on sale! It was 19,90 Euro at that time and now it's 6,90!! Amazing huh? Sometimes patience does pay off. I also bought a pair of black pants cos the 2 that I have look like kiam chye...so I decided to get them. Ok...so that was my shopping spree!

My leg hurts...went swimming for the first time after 1 whole month of not going...I hope I won't be aching all over tomorrow morning. I have to go see the prof about my Lit Schein tomorrow...wonder what kind of grade he will give me...considering he makes me correct every spelling and grammatical error...and I did make A LOT. They were mostly typos...but I mean what difference does it make...

Ok, am very hungry now...will go cook myself an early dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home