Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am exhausted. Think I am dehydrated too. Feel a little bit weak. But I've drunk some water now, so hopefully it's better. I also wanna eat some grapes...I bought some today...they are more expensive than raisins but juicier! :D I was so tempted to come back with a lot of junk food...but there was thunder and lightning, so I just quickly grabbed the grapes and the tomato paste I need for dinner tonight and scrammed. I actually wanted to go to REWE to see if the cute guy was there, but I figured it isn't really worth it to get caught in a thunderstorm for something as silly as this. So I decided to go to the nearer but not so well-stocked supermarket. Which is why I wasn't able to buy everything I wanted. Oh..the grapes are not bad though...might end up finishing everything...darn! I just lost a grape to the dustbin...cannot find it.

Anyway, what I wanted to blog about today is actually a very small and yet rather disturbing incident. I was on my way home from school when a car horned at this PRC who was sauntering his way right down the middle of the road. And the PRC turned around and gave the driver the finger. I mean hello, I'd be pissed if I were the driver...the guy was walking right in the middle of the road. I think if he were back in China, he'd probably kena killed by the drivers lah...then there was some shouting going on...I didn't hear much, except for "But it's the road!" and the PRC going "So what if it's the road?" and more frustrated, totally self-righteous crap. If I were the German driver, I'd be thinking that foreigners are really rude...and I, as an observer, feel pissed off that creeps like the PRC are giving foreigners a bad name. I don't just mean PRCs...I mean anyone in a foreign country should pay even more attention to their own behaviour...why give people a chance to criticise you and hate you when there's already enough negative stereotyping around? Sigh.

But anyway, classes today weren't bad. Got back my stupid reading CD. I got a 1.0 but I will have you know that I am still very embarrassed for having had to read it out to my computer and burn it on a disc. Got to talk about our school lives a bit...that was quite nice.

Ok...will do other stuff now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home