Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The presentation is OVER!! Yay!! It was a nightmare though. I forgot to print out the vocab lists and had to rush home to get them. Thank God for buses..and that I only live one bus stop away from the seminar location. But I was sweaty and panting by the time class started. Thankfully, we actually met up early enough and the teacher didn't remember to let us start the presentation until nearly the end. But it ended and I am glad! I wasn't perfect, but I guess I can live with it. He liked that our presentation was organised and very easy to follow...and we (me and my partner) knew what each other was talking about...yay! But whatever it is...it's OVER!!! *hops around in circles*. I actually have at least 2 more presentations...but I'll live somehow...and worry about those later.

We also got back our writing assignment. I got a 2,3! My goodness...this is the first 2 I've ever gotten in English...I mean for language courses...ok, I mean I had 2 mistakes..but his comments were "Good format and expression of your intention"...hello...what do I have to do for a 1?? Or even a 2,0? This class isn't gonna be easy! Sigh.

Been stuffing myself with almonds and raisins lately...they were meant for my nasi briyani, but I've basically finished nearly everything. Blah...probably need to buy a new packet of almonds esp.

I'm sleepy! Maybe I should take a nap before Czech class. It's been a looong day today. First I had the presentation..then went to the examinations office to try and collect my Zwischenprüfungszeugnis...but I apparently still had to submit some language thing...so I went home...about an hour later or so, Fu Wei and I went to AAA to pay for our excursion to Rostock and Stralsund this weekend. Finally man...aiyoh...so mafan! But it's done. Then I went to the exams office and settled that too...now I have my cert and am officially in Hauptstudium...finally!! And thanks to my other grades, my ZP grades have been pulled up...have a 2,4 for DaF and 1,7 for Anglistik. Definitely better than the originals.

Stupid internet keeps being unpredictable today...blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home