Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Sheesh...how on earth can you view Chinese characters on your web browser? Don't tell me to try the encoding thing, I already did! UGH. Anyway, million thanks to Kheng Hui who fixed the problem that I couldn't: adding links to the page.

Chatting to a former junior from MG...she apparently knows me cos of this other sec1 girl in 2000 who thought I was cool/nice, whatever...seems like so long ago man...am I forgetful or something? Time really flies (What a cliche!)

Watched Wan Quan Yu Le...as usual and upon close inspection, discovered why Audrey likes Meng Zhe so much. He looks like a baby...oops, I meant his complexion's like a baby's. She was upset that we don't get to watch the Saturday episode of Wan Quan Yu Le cos apparently Meng Zhe hosts it. Aww...so sad.

I must be crazy to make a second entry today cos I haven't been up to anything interesting at all...ironically I suppose, when you are busy and have got lotsa things to do, you have no time to write. Case in point? Tiffany who's at work, did not update her blog. *sob* fewer interesting things to do for me... everyone I know is at school or work or NS, so like I am alone!

Well, I probably should go do something productive with my life but I think I'm just gonna watch tv now. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home