Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Yo...it's me back again after ages and ages, cos I have been updating a database like nobody's business. So why do I suddenly have time to update my blog? Well, the people I have to check the info with are all missing!! Haha, so I can finally take a short break...yay. So what have I been up to all this time?

Ruth and I went shopping on Friday and on Saturday again...on Friday we went to this place a couple of bus stops away from our office and I bought a lot of things. Ruth didn't...my dad would love her...she doesn't spend any money without thinking about it for ages. I didn't really buy that much also lah...3 months is a long time to have to watch your spending...sigh. The worst part is actually that I always end up sleeping once I get home from work, and after I watch about 1 and a half hours of tv...they showed the first episode of Friends (in German of course)yesterday. It was so cute watching a 9-year old episode where everyone looked so different.

As for work, Ruth and I don't go for lunch together anymore cos we decided that we have to learn to be more independent sínce we are here. So I kinda end up going with the guys in my department (since there are no girls) Well, must say that they keep making stupid jokes and I also keep mallu-ating myself by saying the wrong things. Oh well, but it's okay lah...they are getting used to having me around and I am getting used to being around them too.

Not much of a life here but I kinda like it...well, I mean the weather is so cold, but it's very funny listening to office gossip. Hee hee...oh dear...they seem to be talking behind me (I mean literally, not like back-stabbing).

Hmm...office life ain't too bad, for pple who wanna try it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home