Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

end of the day....did not do anything. I wonder if they'd even notice if I didn't come to work at all...I doubt it. I'll bet the guy whose table I am using will be very glad to have it back cos I am like not using it at all. Very frustrated with nothing to do. I'm dead pissed. Even staying and Singapore and slacking would've been better. Travelling 15 hrs to slack is not my idea of fun.They probably tried to find work for me to do but I am sorry to say that they are not very successful at it. The most 'exciting' thing I did the whole day was to call Ruth and speak to her in Chinese, cos the pple in my dept understand English. So stupid...then I read the German test thing that the guy at the table opposite let me have. I feel like a parasite man...or a disease..something that no one needs and trying to get rid of. I dunno what I am still doing here. Do you know that the pple here just come in anytime they want, have lunch anytime they want and go home anytime they want...no wonder I have no work to do...but seems like they have so many things to do...hmm, I want my turn too. I really don't want it to be a waste. Even Siemens Singapore would've been more fun. Sigh. If ´the first 2 days are like that, what I am gonna do for the next 3 months? Anyway, have just decided that the guy sitting opposite is very nice. He lent me a catalogue to read when he saw I was bored....so gonna read it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home