Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, February 03, 2003

yo pple, I guess it's been quite a few days since I have written. I've been pretty busy settling in. I'm in the office now. The person in charge of me is busy at the moment, so I am trying to navigate the German keyboard which is slightly different from ours. Most importantly the Y and Z keys which are exchanged, so forgive me for weird looking typos.

So exciting...it is snowing here. It's really so beautiful! I went for a walk in the snow to the Siemens compound yesterday, in the snow. It is such a big place. How do I know? Ruth and I have been running all around the compound to get our identification passes and other stuff...Finally I can enjoy being in the office. I am itching for work, after not doing any work at all for the past 3 months. Oh, the people here are really nice...those I've spoken to anyway. We went shopping on the first day with Andrea, who's actually in charge of Ruth and is in her department. I am in a different department, dunno what it is exactly yet...still waiting to be told.

Hope you all had a great Chinese New Year....I have no Hong Baos....*sob* but what's worse here is that I CANNOT remember anyone's name! I feel so embarrassed!!!

Audz, I don't have cable so too bad that I can't watch Wan Quan Yu Le...but you can watch for me and tell me lah...anyway, my apartment address is Zähringer Strasse 40, 90475 Nürnberg, Germany, for those who wanna write to me...I am sharing a house with the Schmitt Family. They are really nice. I am staying on the 3rd floor, in a furnished apartment. Sorry girls, haven't really seen any cute guys yet, but chiobus got alot. Haha....too bad the guys can't be here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home