Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Boy am I sleepy! Just came back from German class. All of us were so restless man...I think the teacher just gave up on us and let us go off, cos we weren't answering his questions but staring into space instead. I wasn't the only one. I'm reminded of being in JC...everyone almost falls asleep during the 4.20-5pm class.

I spent this morning and afternoon trying to do my German homework. I dunno where I suddenly developed the habit of doing last minute homework..used to do homework like first thing, or at least asap. Now I'm such a procrastinator...oh well.

I really have no idea where all the time goes!! I wonder how I survived through school when I am so busy when I am supposed to be free. Well, I reckon that once school starts (for my sisters I mean), I'll be more free to do my own stuff and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home