Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, June 27, 2003

I'm kinda proud of myself today...I actually was well, relatively productive. I finished my German homework for once on the first day after class and not on the day of the class itself. But there's still this mock exam paper which will probably take a whole bunch of my time. Ah well, will definitely do it before Thursday.

Watched Wan Quan Yu Le this morning, although I already watched the same episode the day before. I blame Audrey for this crazy behaviour...but well, I do like the show. Then I read more of "Suche Impotenten Mann fürs Leben" or in English "Looking for a impotent man for life". It's a funny book. It was made into a movie but I didn't get to catch it while I was in Germany. The woman's really sick of men wanting only ONE thing, so she puts an ad in the newspaper looking for the aforementioned impotent man to spend her life with. Some of the guys who respond to the ad are like really hilarious and I am only about halfway through the book.

I went to the gym in the afternoon. Feeling really unfit and lazy cos I've only been going once a week for the past 3-4 weeks. But well, today wasn't too bad. I met a nice lady whom I could talk to, and 2 of my sec sch friends were there too. The kickboxing lesson was a killer though. Today it was like all kick, little boxing...oh and also a lot of jumping up and down! I HATE the mirrors though. I just look totally gross. Well, hope my legs don't ache again tomorrow. It was getting better but last week was killer. Don't wish for 2 or 3 days of walking around in agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home