Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, November 16, 2003

My aunt just saw 5566 in person. Hmm....I wonder why I always miss the opportunity to see them close up. The Courage Fund Concert didn't count cos Audrey and I were like miles away from the stage and it was just like watching TV when we watched the big screens or through other people's videocams. Sigh. Maybe they'll visit Singapore in Feb or March? Dunno if I'll ever get a chance to see them in my life. Why do I really care? I have no idea? Just something to do once in my life I guess. Haha oh well.

I'm still sick and very unhappy about that. Hope I get well soon, cos I intend to absent myself from classes strategically...and NOW is not the time, esp since I have a lot of stuff to hand in. And there's also a test for synchronic linguistics coming up which I intend to pass! Sigh. Oh well...what to do? Still have 2 days to get well before classes get back into full swing.

Yay, so happy that Ruth is gonna visit me soon! I've never had a visitor here before. It means some cleaning up to do and of course grocery shopping as well. But all this stuff in preparation for something I look forward to, is definitely not considered hard work. Pity she's only staying a weekend though. Never mind. Next time can always stay longer.

Tried to do some homework yesterday for the 1st time. Not much done, but at least a start. For English it's easier to do the hw, even if the textbook is in German...but for German...I'm stuck and ill-motivated to even try to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home