Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, February 02, 2004

I had like one of the shittiest days of my life. Gonna fail germ. Sprachwissenschaft. I didn't even fill in enough blanks to pass..whether or not they are correct doesn't even matter anymore. Will have to repeat the class again next semester. What an f-ing waste of time. But I deserve it. I should've revised more. But the stuff was mostly not in the text and notes. What the heck...was still my fault.

Why are girls so stupid about guys? Why are there girls who hope that guys they don't like in return (i.e. reject) or vice versa, will still wanna be friends. Sorry, the truth is, not all guys are THAT generous. And WHY, WHY, WHY, do they think the imperfect bits of the guy will change according to the way they wish it? It pains me to see otherwise perfectly intelligent girls gone to the dogs when it comes to dealing with guys/relationships. It's self-torture! Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, FINE...if mutuality lacks, GIVE UP! Stop imagining things will change magically and become perfect. Ugh.

Call it sour grapes or whatever, but I still think girls should stop being silly. Stop making guys think they are so great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home