Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, February 19, 2004

I'm BAAACCCCCK! Okay, no big deal. I owe people smses, but hey, why do I always have to be the one sending out the smses first? Why can't other people take the initiative? WHY??? I don't understand. If they are the ones who wanna meet up, why do I have to be the one arranging it? I am free...they aren't...so I depend on their schedule and not vice versa...so why should I have to decide? Well, okay, I'm not so free this particular week, but after that, I am.

Sigh. Irritated. Cannot use com after 11pm, cos my mum and sister are sick and they sleep without aircon...which means if I sit in the hall after bedtime, the light in the dining room, where the com sits, will disturb them. Not so inconsiderate as to ignore them. Suppose I'll go clear more of my stuff. I'm such a neat freak. It's therapeutic in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home