Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Internet tutorial was a super huge waste of time today. All we did was look at some parody of the White House website. That kinda site is not exactly very funny...so duh. I mean okay, G.W. Bush is a sorta carricature, but don't need to do until like that right? Plus, we were given like a super super long time to look at it. So idiotic. But I suppose it served their purpose as an example of an unreliable website. But it was a waste of time. I'm sure it has it's educational use, but ugh. All this just to get a silly Schein. I mean okay, last week's lesson was still bearable, cos it was about Boolean operators and such stuff, which is quite useful for searching I guess. But I think they should've cut down on the time. They could've made it 2 sessions instead of 3...but maybe others were slower...but I was really dying of boredom. Plus, no personal surfing, email etc. So you can probably imagine what kinda hell it was...ugh ugh ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home