Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, February 20, 2004

I brought Nunkey with me to Germany the first time...but I suppose he was mostly stuck in my room. That picture in the side bar is actually Shermaine's "Paint" drawing of Nunkey.

Kim Hong, I never see you online anymore...I mean since I've come back, so of course I haven't told you yet! Heh heh.

Watched tv 6 hours straight today...well, VCDs actually. First Wan Quan Yu Le...then 4 discs of Hai Tun Wan Lian Ren. In between my sis did my eyebrows. It wasn't too painful...but I wouldn't be able to maintain them on my own. I heard so many cds that I wanna buy...someone give me MONEY!!! Haha. Or CD vouchers? I need a HUGE stock of new CDs to survive the coming semester in Dresden.

Realise there isn't really much time for me in Singapore at all...only like 4 weeks left. Unbelievable!

Oh yeah, erm, I haven't spoken to Kheng Hui yet, Jiat...eh, Kheng, wenn du diese Nachricht siehst, bitte meldest du dich! Wir wollen doch essen gehen, oder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home