Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, February 20, 2004

Nunkey's nose fell off yesterday. Someone who shall not be named aggravated the situation by insisting on taking a photo of a noseless Nunkey. Humph. Thank God for the invention of glue, cos Nunkey's nose is now attached back with Uhu. He still smells gluey...hope I don't become a glue sniffer. heh. But serious. If I lost nunkey...I'd just die...he's already almost 11 years old...well, I mean we've had Nunkey for 11 years already. He's "travel-size" according to Ruth...and it's true. Nunkey's been to lots of places...a travelling monkey. haha. As my sister told her bf yesterday, "Soft toys have priority in this house". I have Nunkey, Sherry has Obi and Shermaine has Barney. Haha. It's a whole zoo here really.

Glad to be back..love sharing my bed with all my stuffed friends. It doesn't feel so lonely at night anymore. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home