Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Had no Internet the whole of yesterday. Dunno why! But glad there's Internet again, albeit only with the terminator. I'll take it off when I leave for class, if not Fu Wei, Phuong and Mai won't have Internet access.

Because we had no Internet, I got frustrated and ended up going shopping, instead of doing my homework. Haha...horrible am I not?? But it helped a bit, cos shopping put me in such a good mood that I was able to finish the scheduled homework. I spent like 2 hours in the faculty's computer pool. Well, there's still one more bit, but I wasn't able to do it because I had to rush for class. So I'll try to get it done today. I only have 2 classes today anyway. But I might end up sleeping cos I slept kinda late last night.

I had dinner with Angeline last night. Hadn't seen her in like 2 months! She's flying back to Singapore on Friday. We sat in the restaurant from 7pm to 11pm and just talked. She's really nice. I get along with her just fine, although there's an age gap.

Nuts, have to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home