Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, August 08, 2005

I haven't blogged since my internship started. I guess cos I feel a bit bad about using office time to blog. But, since there's nothing to do today and well, tomorrow's National Day...I am planning to leave promptly at 6pm (I usually stay till 6.30pm or 7pm) so I can go to the Goethe Institut to see the people working there. Somehow I like them a lot. I wish I could do an internship with them...but, I'll have to ask if I'm eligible first.

They close at 7pm, so I definitely have to leave promptly at 6pm. It's only 2 MRT stops away, but still, I'll probably only reach there by 6.30pm. I'm going into Orchard to watch "The Wedding Crashers" at Cine, so I figured it's the perfect way to while away the time before my friend gets to Orchard. No need to go shopping and get tempted to buy anything.

Work is mostly uneventful...but it'll probably start picking up soon, as promised by one of the heads. It's mostly confidential stuff, so I can't really talk about it. It's interesting though...they do try to get you involved...but I guess my turn's not here yet.

I am really happy that tomorrow's a public holiday though. I am looking forward to sleeping in for one day. I wake up at 6.30am and leave the house at 7.30am every day. Maybe I am weird, but I like being disciplined about such things. I don't like being late for anything...especially not school or work.

Ok, have to go now. Will write more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home