Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Oh my goodness. Some guys are just so darn predictable. I knew he only wanted sex...and I was RIGHT. Do men think women are stupid or what? That we don't know that the only thing on some of their minds is nothing but SEX. Sure, there are definitely exceptions to the schwanzgesteuerte Männer...but those are a bit harder to find, especially over here, where sex is so normal. You see people placing ads (actually, both male and female persons) offering "no-strings-attached" sex IN THE STUDENT NEWSPAPER! Honestly, I think no-strings-attached sex is worse. As in you'd expect more cos well, you're only with the person for sex...so it'd better be really good. In a relationship, you can accept it when there are times that it's not so great or perfect, that there are good and bad days. You know what I would really like to do? Say yes to one of these idiots and at the end of it, say: "Gosh, that was really awful. I thought you had experience." And either throw him out or leave, depending on the situation. Haha. Ok, I'm evil...but it's their fault for thinking that they're God's gift to women. And these men don't just prey on the gorgeous chicks...they prey on whom they think is vulnerable. These men can sniff out vulnerability anywhere and anytime. But oh well, maybe that's not the best way to get revenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home