Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, July 11, 2005

I must have some sign on my forehead that says "Come flirt with me and then toss me aside!" Nah, I don't really think that, but I seriously have a problem with staying in a relationship. Either I get bored, he gets bored or someone never even wanted to get together in the first place. Maybe I should be grateful for any attention, cos I ain't no supermodel or hot chick...but..erm, some kinds of attention you don't ever want.

Thanks for the compliments and all, but I'd like something real. Although there are pros and cons to a fling and to a relationship...and the latter has way more bound to it. So I guess I am not ready for the latter yet. I don't wanna open up my heart again, only to have it trampled on. Maybe one day I'll be ready for that, but just not right now.

I am slowly growing to accept that life and love don't always go the way you want them to, even if you've put in more effort than any other person. It will still take a long while and perhaps everytime I meet a setback, I will have to learn this lesson again, the hard way. But maybe that's what makes life interesting and worth living: to get up again and continue going after a fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home