Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Phew 2 weeks of work are over. Only 6 more to go. But it's ok, work is slowly coming in! :) I am a workaholic..seriously. But I'll be sad to see Jeri go. Jeri's the other intern in my department and her last day is Tuesday. *sob* She's usually there to answer my questions and keep things lively. But I guess I'll get all her work and be so busy that I won't have much time to talk to anyone anyway.

Work is definitely more fun when you have stuff to do. You feel more involved and in the thick of the action...not bored and idle.

I watched Bewitched yesterday, with Sherry and Mainey. It was not too bad. Nicole Kidman looks gorgeous in the movie. Not glamorous, but radiant somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home