Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, January 20, 2006

I don't believe it...the temperature is going to drop to -11 deg C on Monday. It's 2 deg today and already I hate it. How am I going to drag myself to class on Monday?? But I have to go. We're gonna collect our take-home exam on that day! And I have to observe the German class, cos I am going to teach on Wednesday. Sigh. How to escape? I'll probably have to put on everything I have and bring two scarves...one to wrap my whole face with! And two pairs of gloves...eeps. How will I do this??

Thanks to my stupid discman listening session, I didn't hear the intercom...and now I have to go to the post office to collect my packages..my family sent me one, but I don't know if it has 2 parts or if someone else sent me something. In any case, I can't imagine having to walk to the post office tomorrow if the ground is as slippery as it was this morning.

Speaking of stupid, I think I might've taken the cake. I actually wrote the wrong address on a postcard...I didn't just send an email to the wrong person...I WROTE the WRONG address. Oh man oh man! Can it get any worse than this??? What has become of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home