Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just when you think you've done everything there is to do, something else comes along...sigh. I went to see the prof about my special topic today. She was like, how may I help you? "I am doing my Zwischenprüfung this sem." "Huh? This sem? I had the feeling I've known you for a lot longer!" Oops...haha...so paiseh. To be honest, I planned to be super efficient and finish my studies in less than the regulation time...but I ended up taking half a year longer. Oh goodness.

Anyway, I am supposed to go see another lecturer for a reading list for my topic..and then I have to submit the list. She has her office hour on Tuesday, so I guess I'll head over there on Tuesday..and to make it not so blah, I'll go watch "Memoirs of a Geisha" after that...yay! After that though, I have to start working super hard...have to study like a maniac, because I do not wanna disappoint my lecturers or myself.

I really didn't wanna go swimming today, cos the damn weather is...is...freezing. It snowed and rained and rained and snowed. So sian ah! I wore 4 layers and felt like I was freezing! But swimming itself wasn't too bad...same as normal, except with fewer people, which is good...I HATE crowded swimming pools. But I am glad that I went...because once school closes, I'll have to pay extra to go swimming...and I don't wanna do that. I will wait till I get back to Singapore, I guess. More fun with sun anyway!

I wanted to watch "Memoirs of a Geisha" today, but decided to come home and dump my groceries first...and check if any of my neighbours wanted to go too..but no one's home..and so I got too lazy to leave the house again. Will go on Tuesday though. Wanted to post something too, but I forgot to bring it out...so dumb! Sigh.

Am very hungry...will go heat up my vegetable couscous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home