Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm at uni and freaking bored. I hate it when I have little pockets of time to kill when I forget to bring along a book to read or whatever. I thought I'd be very busy trying to look for the sociolinguistic articles online...but turns out that I found stiff prerry quickly. The only question now is if I'll be able to open them at home, cos they're from journals that my uni pays for and well, since I'm technically out of the zone, I can't access them directly..so I saved them on the com here and resent them to myself. They'd better open man! If not, I'll have to come back here next week with a memory stick, which I did wanna bring, but forgot. :(

Mind you, it's not that I have nothing to do...it's just that all the stuff I could be doing is at home...like my translations and oh yeah, I hate reading articles on the computer screen, so I wouldn't read them here either. And I'd have my books and other stuff. Blah.

On the bright side, the weather's still gorgeous! Hope it stays this way tomorrow. I don't have to have good weather every day, but I have tennis on Friday and that's super important. I'd really hate having to miss a session or anything. I don't think I'd enjoy a theory lesson...

I can't wait to go home, start reading the articles or do my translation...then watch TV, have dinner and go to sleep. Oh, and maybe watch 'The Wedding Planner'. Not a big J.Lo fan, but I guess this is one of her not so bad films. Maid in Manhattan was really crappy.

Ok, think I'll go get a drink before the next class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home