Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, February 03, 2003

Erm....he is still on the PHONE!! Oh well, will write more then...anyway, so how do I know there are lotsa chiobus here? Cos the guy in charge was checking them out in the canteen during lunch and thus I got a chance to see them...So SE man...but those are really chio. The boss is really nice too. Talking to him was like the first time I actually warmed up to using German. For some reason I am still stuck in English mode, and the fact that all the letters that I am writing are in German does not help me much. But, the computer or rather laptop that I am using is in German, so maybe that should help. ΓΌ hee hee, I love typing these alphabets without having to press alt, 0 etc etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home