Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Hello pple...second day at work and still no work to do..I do not like being paid to slack...oh guess what? I just overheard that there's someone going to meet him (e guy i\c) so even though he is not back yet, it is unlikely that I have any work to do again today...what on earth am I here for??? Sigh. All I did the whole day was listen to a presentation on the products that the department produces and photocopy some work-unrelated stuff. So sicko...I mean I supposedly should be happy but I absolutely hate it! What a boring life. I have also only spotted 1 cute guy but so insignificant when you are guy-watching... I have taking to playing neopets at work...does anyone recognise the extent which I am suffering? I'm feeling tempted to go steal some office pencils and start drawing, as much as my drawing actually sux...I have no office stationery, though I am supposedly welcome to take the stuff from the cupboard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home