Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, April 11, 2003

As for today, it began with me walking to Ruth's bus stop. We met this cute old lady who told us we were beautiful girls. She says she is very interested in Asia and all that. She gave us an Easter egg.
Okay, then I've spent most of my day doing work, pretty much since I've stepped into the office. It is that kinda very simple but highly time-consuming task, which is kinda irritating me to hell cos I have worked the whole day and have only completed 5 files.
Most of the people in my department are at the Hannover Messe, so I went for lunch with Alex and the boss, Herr Herian. It was very funny and the first time that I talked so much during lunch or anytime either. At the end of it, Alex gave himself a good idea. He was telling me about how his friends were going to this comedy show by a not so good comedian whose show is called 'The Women-whisperer. He said it was cos most of the audience was female. So I said..."hmm, probably you could get to meet a few beautiful women there". It was like a Eureka moment or something. Heh heh. I like those moments. Everyone feels so enlightened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home