Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

HEy hey! Finally back after a long long weekend! Highly exhausted, but really enjoyed myself. Went to Würzburg, a town 1 hour away by train, with my landlady, landlord, their friend and Ruth on Saturday. We visited a few churches and climbed up this terribly high hill to get to a castle. Everytime I thought we got there, we didn't and we had to climb somemore...sigh! But the view was pretty much worth it...except for the slightly foggy weather. I took like half of roll worth of photos at Würzburg...which is a lot, considering I am only on my 4th roll of film after 10.5 weeks! The last two times I came to Germany was for a month each and I used up 4 rolls of film each time, which means 1 roll per week. I suppose it's because I am not here to do sightseeing this time, which is why I haven't taken that many photos.

In the evening, we got a visit from 2 of our seniors who are studying in Germany now: Azman and Poon Li. It was very funny because Azman told Ruth that they would find their own way to my place, but I hadn't given him my address then. Then, when they came, Azman forgot to bring all our telephone numbers! Good thing Ruth called him, if not they'd never have made it to my place. We all stayed over at my place for the night, even Ruth, though she didn't want to stay at first...but we talked for so long that it got too dark for her to go home. Haha. It was so funny listening and telling all those stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home