Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I am so glad to be back in the office! Okay, I know it sounds really weird, but after spending 3 of the past 4 days rotting away alone at home, I am glad to be back in civilisation man!

So why on earth was I so stupid as to stay at home the whole time when the weather was pretty good? Well, for one thing the public hols here are so not like those in Singapore where everyone goes shopping or something like that...everything is closed and the buses come every 40 mins...which means I have to try to aim for reaching the bus stop at the right time...or sit and stare at the sky.

Phew. Never try blogging while on ICQ2Go, when you have it on Pop-up dialogue. I am like going to die! Overload overload!!!

Anyway, I did go out on Saturday...to Bamberg. It is this beautiful town and there was this mini-Venice. Erm and yeah, I somehow managed to get lost!

I give up...got work to do now...will continue tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home