Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Man, it's my last day of work already! It's been a pretty good day, except I strangely have not received a single email that I cannot classify as junk. I've done some work and surfed the net and played neopets...again, yes =) anyway, Uwe thinks Destruct-o-match is very cute. It's my favourite game thanks to Sherry (my sister, for the uninitiated) who kept saying it was really nice to play, until I had to play it for myself.

I was really shocked when they gave me a present and said their goodbye things. It was kinda like a surprise birthday party or something! I like the people here and if I ever come to Germany again, which I will most probably do, I will visit them. Of course there are friendlier ones and less friendly ones, but on the whole, they're good people.

I unfortunately have not packed or even started packing my luggage! I don't even wanna think about how I am going to do it, especially since my luggage isn't that big and well, if you know me, I am a major shoppaholic...just as much as I'd hate to admit it, and there is NO space for all my stuff. I reckon I'll have to do something about the winter clothing and try to vacuum-pack all the clothes. I have a whole new wardrobe, by the way!

I think I will have to try and pack most of the things in tomorrow so that I can see how much I can actually buy on Friday (actually, from what I have described, I bet you'd all think me crazy for wanting to buy more---but I mean even if I do come back to Germany, it will only be in 6 months' time, so I have to erm, stock up or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home