Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Hmm, okay, I think I must've been dreaming the last time I blogged...

Anyway, today's a gorgeous day...we had lunch outdoors again. Alex says all he needs is a pair of sunglasses and he can sit in the sun forever. I can believe it too. While it is sunny here, it is never as intense or 'burning' hot as in Singapore. Anyway, I think he spotted some hot chick during lunch and wanted to follow her, but she was with some guy. One of my colleagues teased him about being a ladies' man or something (sorry lah, I was paying more attention to my lunch) and yet it is highly ironic that he can't get a girlfriend or wife...maybe cos he's always chasing after some skirt or other. Anyway, everyone knows about Andrea's huge crush on him. She's over at his desk now...

So anyway, I was only at work for about half a day cos I went to get my visa thing done. Finally...it took less than 4 hours this time...just 2 in fact...actually, 2 hours is very long lah, but if you look at it in relative terms...but yeah, I am so happy that it's over and done with so I don't have to go there again...though it is near the university and the possibility of cute guy-spotting is quite high. Still...sitting in the waiting area is NOT my idea of fun...

Then once I got back...it was like time for lunch. How convenient eh? Heh heh. Then after lunch, Alex bought chocolate and drinks, so I had free stuff. Okay okay, should not be so greedy right? Anyway, I did buy him a present...a bottle that says 'Grandpa's Youth Potion (in German)'. I can't wait to see his expression when he sees it...haha! I am so evil right? Well, reminds me of the time Rach and I bought Mr Lo the birthday card for a 1-year old boy for Teachers' Day. Haha. That was a real hilarious gag!

Then I had more work and got wafers in return. Heh heh. I should put up a sign that says 'Will work for food' or something.

Arrgh. I only have 10 more days here. I don't wanna go home...especially if there are no veggies for me to eat! Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home