Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Yay, I finally bought a new handphone...erm but it also means that I am now officially broke. It cost me €406.43...I drew €400 from the bank this morning, which means erm, less shopping I guess. But anyway, my latest paycheck should be in the bank soon, so I can probably still take some money out next week. Woo hoo! New handphone after 3 years and bought with my own pay! This is great man!

I went home early yesterday and watched TV all the way till the Man Utd vs. Real Madrid match. It was really good. I mean how often do you get to watch a match between 2 excellent teams with so many goals? My goodness, was Ronaldo on a roll. That was a gorgeous hat-trick he pulled. Not just the fact he scored a hat-trick...but that his 1st and 3rd goal were beautifully slotted into goal. David Beckham's free kick was really cool too (I mean the one that scored a goal, not the ones he missed)...proves that 'Bend It Like Beckham' is really true. Of course the own goal by I-can't-spell-his-name-although-I-know-he-is-a-known-player was very funny. It didn't really look like an accident, but of course it was, unless anyone suspects match-fixing. Anyway, own goal-shooters are quite unlucky. Barthez is nowhere near as good as he was in France '98...I was impressed then, but not any more. I think Man Utd on the whole should've put in more effort...but I'm no soccer expert.

Yeah, so anyway, that was yesterday. I wonder what surprises today will bring. None that will cost me money I hope...heh heh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home