Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Sorry about the break in the entry, but well, if I type too much in one entry, it simply will not publish and I will lose every single thing I have spent ages typing!

So anyway, now that I know every single one of my close friends is going overseas for their university education, I have pretty much decided that I want to study in Germany, scholarship or not. I will not be, in a sense, leaving behind any boyfriend or best friend (cos she's going to Melbourne) and so I have no major problems uprooting for around 4 to 5 years. Naturally, I'd like to come back to Singapore to work and whatever, but while I am young and in the Uni, I'd like to see a little more of the world.

You know something really strange? I don't know if it is because Singapore is so small, that I do know where most of the major countries in the world are...but it seems like people in big countries don't know their geography very well. Not that I blame them for not knowing where Singapore is...who would, in their right mind, know where the tiny dot in the ocean is? Still, many of the people in my department have worked in Singapore, so they aren't that ignorant.

Yesterday I was kinda bored, so I did some trivia quiz and I only got 1 answer wrong. Not bad for a non-genius! Haha....yeah yeah, I'm so egoistic! But I do know quite a fair bit of useless information...

I dun wanna go home!!! Okay, but I miss my family and friends...well, you can't have your cake and eat it. I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home